Loyalist Township

Current Weather
Change Font Size A A
Emergency Services LoyalistFire.ca


House permit applications require substantial information to be processed and the checklist below identifies typical items that need to be supplied.

If you are not designing your own home, you will need the services of a qualified designer.

If you are not acting as the general contractor on your home, you will need to enroll the dwelling with Tarion (new home warranty).

All work on your drawings must conform to the standards set out in the Ontario Building Code, any applicable municipal by-laws and other applicable laws.

Pre-construction is highly recommended and you are advised to contact a Building inspector early in your design process. Appointments are highly recommended and calls can be directed to 613-386-7351 Ext. 125, 127, or 174.

Application Form

Application Fee

New Home Warranty Form

Lot Grading Certificate Form

Entrance Permit Application

Water and Sewer Connection Information

Maintaining Your Septic System