The following information is required for a pool/hot tub permit:
- Completed Application form
- Copy of deed
- May require a grading plan (check with Building Department) Plot/Site
- Plan showing:
- Location of overhead wires
- Pool/Hot Tub location relative to septic field/septic tank and well and distances to proposed pool (rural locations only)
- Proximity of pool/hot tub to house and other structures
- Proximity of pool/hot tub to property lines
- Location and dimensions of registered easements and rights-of-way
- Location and type of fence and/or enclosure
- Approval from Electrical Safety Authority for circulation pump or overhead wires
- If deck is to be built in conjunction with the pool, cross section showing materials and spans.
- Final grade elevation relative to top of pool for entire pool circumference (above ground pools only)
- A Township Entrance Permit form shall be completed showing the intended access from the road to the pool installation area. A $25 inspection fee is collected, and if access occurs over Township boulevards, sidewalks or curbs, a $1,000 damage deposit will also be collected. The damage deposit fee will be released at the completion of hte project if there has been no damage done to Township property.