Payment OptionsPreauthorized payment plan:
Preauthorized payments are automatically debited from your bank account, which ensures your property taxes are always paid on time. Two plans to choose from:
- Through monthly pre-authorized tax payments:
- January through September instalment payments are estimated at an increase of 5 per cent of the previous year's tax levy
- October instalment payments are adjusted to reflect increase/decrease in the current year's total levy Final tax bills will be mailed out on this program
- On this program you will not receive an interim tax bill
- Your taxes must be paid in full to qualify
- Please note: supplementary and additional tax bill payments cannot be withdrawn automatically.
Use the Pre-authorized Tax Payment Application to have your property taxes automatically debited from your bank account in regular instalments: interim and final instalments are withdrawn on each regular instalment due date (interim payment is last business day in February and April. The final payment is last business day in June and September).
Through your bank:
Use your bank's online or telephone payment services, or pay at the teller or ABM. Select bill payee (Loyalist taxes) and input your 19 digit roll number for the account number. Payment can be made at most financial institutions on or before the due date. Financial institutions may charge for this service.
Please be aware of your bank's processing times to ensure your payment is recorded on the due date.
Pay your tax bill through your mortgage company. Please do not forget that it is your responsibility to ensure it is paid.
24-hour drop box:
Payments may be dropped off at the following locations;
- Municipal Office, 263 Main St, Odessa
- W.J. Henderson Recreation Centre, 322 Amherst Drive, Amherstview
- Bath Fire Station, 241 Church Street, Bath
- Amherst Island Ferry Office, 955 Stella Forty-Foot Road, Stella
Please make your cheque payable to Loyalist Township and mail it to:
PO Box 70
263 Main St
Odessa, ON K0H 2H0
During office hours (see bottom of page) at Municipal Office, 263 Main St, Odessa.