Amherst Island brush drop off service temporarily suspended as of July 13
- The Amherst Island brush drop off service will be temporarily suspended as of Monday July 13
- Contractors will be on site on Monday to grind the current brush pile
- This is in order to prevent any impact on the safe use of the helipad and the air-ambulance service.
- Residents may continue to add to the brush pile up to and including this weekend, July 11 and 12.
- Further information regarding brush disposal service will be provided as soon as possible.